Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Finds


This weekend, I helped my grandmother at a church sale, and I went shopping! Above are some of the things I found, and I thought I'd share them!

1.) 'A' Mug, Anthropologie-- I've wanted one of these for a long time. I've been drinking everything out of it all weekend, even water!
2.& 3.) I found this sweet little vintage box at the church sale. The inside lid is beautiful. When I saw it, I thought it would be perfect to store photos when I get the Fujifilm Instax Polaroid camera I've been eyeing!
4.) My new glasses from Warby Parker! I just got them last week, and I am so obsessed with them.
5.) Melina gave me a crate full of burnt out lightbulbs to use for installations. I was absolutely elated! She gets me ;)

I also got a new pair of boots, and lots of sweater tights! Outfit photos to come!

xoAlex

No comments:

Post a Comment