Thursday, November 15, 2012

Life

                                          Hello lovelies!


There's what I've been up to recently...

1.) Over the knee socks, my new obsession. I got this red pair from forever 21 and they are beautiful, and so cozy!
2.) Latest outfit, incorporating my socks, of course! In this picture, I'm also sporting the Coach bag my mom gave me. It was hers in the 80s.
3.) This is my favorite candle. It smells like apples, and my house has been fragrant with its scent as of late.
4.) My lovely friend Sara giving some love to my friend's new kitty. Had to share this, isn't it adorable?
5.) Topknot and big sweater. All day, every day.
6.) Grandma's dumplings! The definition of comfort food, in my book.
7.) Utilizing our fireplace soon, the wood's all ready!

xoAlex

No comments:

Post a Comment