Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October Yellows

Hannah's wearing-- Sweater: H&M. Jeans: American Eagle. Boots: Francesca's Collections.
Alex's wearing: Top/ Old Navy. Skirt/ Thrifted. Belt/ Thrifted. Shoes/ Target. Sunnies/ H&M.

Hello loves!
Autumn is in full swing here in Chicago, and I love every moment of it! My sister Hannah and I have been going crazy for all things fall: sweaters, seasonal Starbucks brews, and

1) Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks-- I'm obsessed! Tastes like pumpkin pie in a cup, such a wonderful fall-inspired treat! Hannah and I made a Starbucks run to warm us up before going outside to take pictures! (Also loving my coffee colored nails right now!)
2) Yellow is everywhere right now, and this tree in particular is my current favorite. I love the contrast between the sunny leaves and the sky!
3&4) Convenietly, Hannah's sweater matches all the trees! I love this sweater on her; it's cozy and comes in the perfect fall hue.
Also, isn't she stunning?!
5,6, & 7) I am in love with this red skirt. Only $4 at Goodwill-- such a great find! I also got these Oxfords on sale for $10 at Target. I love this outfit: easy, casual, and totally fall appropriate!

I'm so excited for these next few weeks, with Halloween quickly approaching! (Stay tuned for my costume!) The leaves will be down soon, so I will be soaking in the beauty while it lasts!

Au revoir!
Alex




No comments:

Post a Comment