Monday, October 15, 2012



Hello lovelies!

Welcome to On Many Occasions, allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Alex, creative mastermind behind what you shall view on this here corner of the interweb. A little about me... I am a delightfully quirky, creative, installation artist / amateur photographer who is obsessed with paper, peanut butter, and the perfect picture. I adore thrifting, trips to art museums, and spending time with/ taking pictures of my lovely friends, my muses. I created this blog with the intention of having a place to cataloug all of the photos I take (because I totally need another social media outlet right?), and share the details of my pretty life with the world. We shall see what it becomes.

Oh dear, I love this already.

                      Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment